Penurunan Berat Badan!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Welcome back , welcome onboard 2022

  

WELCOME BACK , WELCOME ONBOARD 2022

Wow, 

1st: I'm impressed that after so long of hiatus I am back on blogger. (Though I know this platform or I assume that this is not so in trend already)
2nd: The fact I can access my account to write in . This is just wow. 
3rd: New missions coming in October 2022, along with my friend, we planned to lose weight together, on hope that we will be on track to achieve the mission. 
4th: I previously on February 2021 managed to achieve 74.5kg, turning to a new look before pregnancy hit me again, so am back to square one now. 

I am beyond happy that I can still write something here. 

To the new me:

Age is 40 
Goal weight is 50
Getting fit and pretty 
Have always been my mission to be accomplished 💖 


No comments:

Post a Comment