Penurunan Berat Badan!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Fit Mom Challenge 001 Notes

Diary Day 1

I'll start with disclaimer:

I am none other than anyone of the rest of you all who are in the journey of losing weight. 

I am not a professional coach to teach or claimed anything. 

I am only someone who have been having issues with weight since early teenager. 

I had experienced of reducing weight up to 20 kg max previously for twice. 

I rebound to square one because it is a real life of a mother.

I feel like sharing my upcoming journey of losing weight for my memories. Who knows I might inspire someone else to achieve their ideal weight for their health. 

I gained my knowledge and experience through various losing weight program I've joined previously. 

I started my second successful journey of losing weight in August 2019 until Feb 2021 where I transformed from 92.5kg to 74.5kg, yeah going slow I know, but I'm happy because upon losing weight, I did not looks like someone who is sick nor breathlessness. Then, the twin comes. Now , 11months after delivery, I want to start back my journey. Worry not, this is the end of pregnancy as I've done BTL after 4th caesarian section.  

I am going to share most likely things that almost everyone already know , but maybe will benefit someone else and also definitely will be one of the cherish memories for me later.  

Till then, 

Matun 


No comments:

Post a Comment