Penurunan Berat Badan!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Fit MomChallenge 001 Notes

Diary Day 2: 

Before we proceed with other plans: 

We need to list down our BIG WHY to indulge in this journey. 

1. I want to be HEALTHY. Health is definitely wealth. In my line of job, seeing statistics Malaysian age 41 years old and above principal cause of death is ischemic heart disease (IHD), around 18 percent average of 50 person per day died due to IHD. Malaysian is known as heaven of food, I was one of the person who longed for Malaysian food while I was away in Texas previously. Viral food usually something crispy, fried, cheesy, oh gosh writing with drooling of saliva, dang, but this type of food actually contained high fat which in turns if taken excessively will lead to high cholesterol levels in our blood. Desserts here is so irresistible, boba tea, teh tarik, creamy cakes, chocolatey cake, biscoff cheese cake, kuih muih traditional likes karipap, donut, kuih talam, omg now am thinking of making one of listed here. So, I'm not saying we cannot eat at all, but I would say everything must have balanced including choice of food. 




2. I want to look FIT. Through my experience, once I lose certain amount of weight, I look younger, prettier (I am a woman, this is how we women gained our confidence), leading to increasing self esteem and empowering women. FIT , that losing weight but still curvy, not lean like someone who is sick. 

3. I need to get back to my previous weight because I do not have extra money to spend for new wardrobe. I just changed a new one just before the pregnancy. 

Till then, 

Matun 

No comments:

Post a Comment