Penurunan Berat Badan!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 17, 2022

 

Fit Mom Challenge 001

        So my old friend and I, we decide to lose weight together. She was my ex- roommate while in our 1st to 2nd year during undergraduate. Now we are someone's wife, a mother, in fact a newly 11 months old post natal mother, who have issues with extra weight. 

       She approached me for Zumba class, since I announced I am a Zin since last year. I am a registered one but have not started teaching yet. I'll announce here should I'm ready later. However, instead of only Zumba class, I managed to persuade her to join me in this challenge. 

     We will be starting this challenge on 2nd October 2022 till 13 November 2022.

     Tentative coming soon. For now we will start warming up our mental by taking things ready and organized our time accordingly. It will be online as she lives in east coast and I 'm somewhere central west coast. 


        And to sum up the feeling for this week 😎, thus the music video...



       Yours truly; 

      Matun



No comments:

Post a Comment